Claims Process

What do I need to do to receive remediation payments I’m owed? 

Past team members will need to register with Coda via our online form. The following documentation is required to be uploaded to complete your registration: 

  • Proof of identity: this can be either a copy of your birth certificate, passport, certificate of citizenship, immigration NZ visa, driver’s license, or Kiwi Access Card. Please note, if your identity document has two sides, both sides must be provided. 

  • Proof of name change (if applicable)This can be in the form of Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate, or Dissolution of Marriage certificate. 

The registration  and lodging of these documents can be completed electronically via the  online claim from your computer or mobile device. 

Following confirmation of your identity you will be provided with further information and asked to provide additional information, including: 

  • Your tax code and IRD number: a signed Tax Code Declaration Form (IR330); and 

  • If contributing to KiwiSaver, a signed IRD KiwiSaver Deduction Form (KS2). 


Register here…. 

We are grateful for your patience as we work through this complex issue, and we are sorry if this has impacted you.